A. New Equipment Artifacts
1. Introduction to artifacts
1) New equipment artifacts that characters can equip are added.
(1) Artifacts are equipment items that characters can equip.
(2) There is a dedicated slot that can be equipped with artifacts,
By equipping it in the slot, you can apply the artifact's option effect.
(3) Artifacts are shaped like puzzle pieces with hexagonal figures connected to each other, and there are several types.
(4) Artifact types can be classified by the number of attached hexagonal figures.
(Example: If there is one hexagonal figure, it is classified as Type 1 / If there are two hexagons, it is classified as Type 2.)
(5) Artifacts can be enhanced up to 15.
- It can be strengthened through the 'Chaos Goblin NPC' in the Noria map.
- If enhancement fails, the item will not be destroyed, but the enhancement level will decrease by one level.
|basic material||reinforcing material|
|artifact||Artifact Enchantment Stone, Zen|
(6) Artifacts can be disassembled.
|artifact||Artifact Enchantment Stone x1|
2) Spider Artifact
(1) It is a spider artifact item that can be equipped in the spider artifact slot.
(2) There are type 1 ~ type 7 items, and the options are different for each type.
- Each type has one option, and the number is given randomly.
(3) Spider Artifacts have wear level restrictions.
|Spider Artifact Type 1 ~ 7||level 800|
|item name||item image||Item Options|
(Enhancement by 15 / Max Level)
|Spider Artifact Type 1||(* One of the options below)|
Defense increase 1 ~ 10
Defense success rate increase 1 ~ 10
Basic defense increase 1 ~ 10
Damage reduction 1 ~ 10
|Defense increase 106|
Defense success rate increase 106
Basic defense increase 78
Damage reduction 78
|Spider Artifact Type 2||(* One of the options below)|
Increase Strength 1-10
Increase Agility 1-10
Increase Stamina 1-10
Increase Energy 1-10
Increase Leadership 1-10
|Increase Strength 56 Increase|
Agility 56 Increase
Stamina 56 Increase
Energy 56 Increase
|Spider Artifact Type 3||(* One of the options below)|
Increase Max Life 1 ~ 10
Increase Max Mana 1 ~ 10
Increase Max AG 1 ~ 10
Increase Max SD 1 ~ 10
|Increase Max Life 158 Increase|
Max Mana 158 Increase
Max AG 158 Increase
Max SD 158
|Spider Artifact Type 4||(* One of the options below)|
Excellent damage increase 1 ~ 10
Critical damage increase 1 ~ 10
Attack speed increase 1 ~ 5
Skill attack power increase 1 ~ 10
|Excellent Damage Increase 78|
Critical Damage Increase 78
Attack Speed �??�??Increase 20
Skill Attack Power Increase 56
|Spider Artifact Type 5||(* One of the options below)|
Property defense increase 1 ~ 10
Property attack power increase 1 ~ 10
Property defense success rate increase 1 ~ 10
Property attack success rate increase 1 ~ 10
|Property defense increase 56|
Property attack power increase 56
Property defense success rate increase 106
Property attack success rate increase 106
|Spider Artifact Type 6||(* 1 of the options below)|
Increases minimum attack power/magic power 1 to 10
Increases maximum attack power/magic power 1 to 10 Increases attack power/magic power 1 to 10 Increases minimum curse power 1 to 10 Increases maximum curse power 1 to 10 Increases
curse power 1 ~10
|Minimum Attack/Magic Increase 56|
Maximum Attack/Magic Increase 56
Attack/Magic Increase 56
Minimum Curse Increase 56
Maximum Curse Increase 56
Curse Increase 56
|Spider Artifact Type 7 (* Rare Item)||(* 1 of the options below)|
Increases Max Attack Power/Magic Power 1 to 10 Increases Attack Power/Magic Power 1 to 10 Increases Max Curse Power 1 to 10
Increases Curse Power 1 to 10
|Increase Max Attack/Magic Power 62 Increase|
Attack/Magic Power 62 Increase
Max Curse Power 62 Increase Curse Power
3) Equip Artifact
(1) Can be equipped in the Artifact Slot UI window.
(2) Click the Artifact button in the Inventory UI window to open the UI window.
(3) In the Artifact Slot UI window, click the Artifact item you have in your inventory
Drag and drop it into the slot to mount it.
- Only artifacts of the same slot type can be equipped.
(Example: Spider Artifact slots can only equip Spider Artifacts.)
- You cannot equip more than one Artifact of the same type in a slot.
(Example: You cannot equip more than one Type 1 Artifact in a slot.)
(4) If you equip all artifacts without empty slots in the artifact slot, you will get a 'full set option'.
|artifact||full set option|
|spider artifact||All stats increase + 100|
4) Artifact Acquisition Method
(1) Artifacts can be obtained through combinations using 'Artifact Pieces' as materials.
- Artifact pieces can be obtained as rewards for clearing the 'Barka' event map.
(2) Noria is assembled through 'Chaos Goblin NPC'.
- All materials will be destroyed if the combination fails.
- Up to 30 'mass combinations' are possible.
|basic material||jewelry materials||combination required zen||combination probability||combination result|
|Spider Artifact Fragment||50 Gems of Creation||10,000,000||80%||Random 1 of Spider Artifact Type 1 ~ 7|